The Staff Team at Our Nursery School in Dorchester
Our staff work very much as a team, all having their own areas of responsibility and expertise.
- Helen has worked at the Nursery since 2002. She was Deputy Pre-school Leader for 5 years before being appointed Nursery Head in September 2011. She has a Level 5 Foundation Degree in Early Years Education. Helen is our Designated Safeguard Lead, Behaviour Co-ordinator and Equalities Named Co-ordinator.
- Laura is our Deputy and a Designated Safeguard Lead, she is also our Fundraising Co-ordinator. Laura has a Level 5 Foundation Degree in Early Years Education and works the Morning Session and Lunch Club.
- Becki has joined DCNS to cover Laura’s maternity leave between January 2019 – January 2020. Becki is our Health and Safety Co-ordinator.
- Danni, Lyn, and Jess are our Early Years Nursery Practitioners, they work Morning and Afternoon Sessions.
- Lyn is a qualified teacher in Early Years Education and has just joined us in September 2019
- Danni has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education, is a Designated Safeguard Lead, she is our named First Aider and is also our Special Needs Co-ordinator.
- Jessica has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years Education and she joined us in 2018.
Katy, Chelsea and Natalie are our Early Years Nursery Assistants. Katy works every day and during our lunch times. She helps in all areas of the nursery wherever needed. Natalie and Chelsea both have recently gained their Level 2 qualification and work during lunchtimes. They all do bank cover for us when it is needed.
- Mel joined DCNS in September 2013 as our Administrative Assistant and works in the office every day.
- Fiona completes our staff team. She is in charge of Payroll and has been at the Nursery since 2002.