DCNSA – Dorchester Community Nursery School Association
- The Nursery is owned and managed by the Dorchester Community Nursery School Association (DCNSA), a Registered Charity, which consists of parents and other interested people.
- The Nursery Management Committee is a voluntary body which comprises parent members along with a Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary and Treasurer, who may also be parent members.
- Included in the Committee are the Trustees of the Land Deed and representative members from local schools and the wider community. Nursery staff are also invited to attend.
- Committee meetings take place one per term. Specific working group meetings take place as necessary. The Annual General Meeting of the Association takes place each year, normally in October.
- Please see Committee section of this website for further information and meeting dates.