Here are a few easy ways you can help us fund-raise:
- Printer Cartridges and Mobile Phones. Please bring us your used printer cartridges and old mobile phones. You’d be surprised just how much this simple step can raise for the Nursery, and by recycling it’s better for the environment too!
- Newspapers, Postage Stamps and Clothes Recycling. Please bring us your old newspapers and magazines, used postage stamps, and unwanted clothes. We can turn all these items into cash by recycling them. We get paid for every tonne / kilogramme that we can collect and recycle.
- Online shopping via “Easy Fundraising”. Please support Dorchester Community Nursery School by buying from your favourite retailers on-line via www.easyfundraising.org.uk/dorchestercns
The site provides links to hundreds of major leading retailers, who then give our pre-school commission on your purchases at no additional cost to you!
- Online shopping with Amazon: https://smile.amazon.co.uk log in and search for Dorchester Community Nursery School to support us when buying from this site.
- ‘easysearch’ – raise funds for us when you search the web! Use ‘easysearch’ every time you search online and we get 50% of the fees paid by advertising sponsors to ‘easysearch’ (a search engine powered by Yahoo). Follow the link and raise funds for us just by browsing the internet: http://dorchestercns.easysearch.org.uk/
Why not set it as your ‘home page’, or add it to your ‘favourites’.
- If you are buying name tags for clothing and equipment use our school ID: 2598 and visit https://www.mynametags.com/
- Yellow Moon Fundraising Catalogue. This is another way you can help raise funds for Dorchester Community Nursery School. Any purchases you make from Yellow Moon using our source code (SDO10137) earns us between 5% and 25% commission. Follow the link to browse the Yellow Moon fun-packed educational catalogue.